BizCover Promotion Terms and Conditions: Steadfast Convention
- This competition (the “Competition”) is run by BizCover™ Pty Ltd, of 2/338 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000 (“BizCover”).
- By entering the Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions which will be binding between you and BizCover. Your participation in the Competition is in consideration for BizCover allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
- Entry is open to attendees at the “Steadfast Convention 2018” (the “Convention”) and/or users of the BizCover Brokers Platform (the “Platform”).
- You must be aged 18 years or over and a resident of Australia to be eligible to enter. Employees of BizCover and their immediate families, any business partner of BizCover associated with the running of this Competition or any of their group companies are not eligible to enter or participate.
- The Competition commences on Sunday 24th March 2019 at 9:00AM AEDT and ends at midnight Tuesday 30th April 2019.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must bind 3 policies using the Platform before the Competition end date.
- The winner of the Competition will receive the following prize:
- One (1) 9.7 inch iPad Pro (128 GB) WiFi valued at $599 (the “Prize”).
- Any images used to promote the Prize are for information purposes only. There is no cash alternative instead of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, BizCover is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with an entrant entering into the Competition, the conduct of the Competition or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of the Prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
- Subject to any applicable laws, BizCover may terminate these terms and conditions, the Competition or the Prize if an entrant does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so, if BizCover decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Competition before the winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond BizCover’s reasonable control prevent or restrict BizCover or any other person or party from providing the Prize or any aspect of the Prize.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
14 If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BizCover, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BizCover reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
15 BizCover reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who BizCover has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at BizCover’s discretion. Failure by BizCover to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. BizCover’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16 If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, BizCover reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17 BizCover reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. If a winner does not claim a Prize by the time specified by BizCover (30th May 2019) the Prize will be forfeited and redrawn.
18 Any cost associated with accessing the Competition is the entrant’s responsibility.
19 Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BizCover (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
20 Entrants consent to BizCover using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by BizCover.